During a hectic family dinner in July of 2021, my Corgi, Eddie, got into a bag of trail mix that fell on the floor. By the time I realized it had chocolate and raisins (two things that could kill a dog), he had already devoured half the bag. I frantically called vet after vet. They were all too busy. One vet’s office suggested I call a pet poison hotline, where I spent $75 to have someone tell me I needed to take Eddie to an emergency vet. Back to square one. Out of sheer desperation, I drove to an emergency...
Check out this article to learn more about cat panic attacks, including symptoms and treatment options.